Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pictures Of Pittsburgh

Many thanks to my sister-in-law, who sent me a link to a great web-site, featuring boatloads of photos of Pittsburgh (or should that be bargeloads?)... Check it out:



My family moved to Pittsburgh when I was 10, I lived there until heading south for college. I've spent the last 18 years in SW Illinois (outskirts of St. Louis), but the 'Burgh will always hold a big chunk of my soul....
I found a these 2 Pittsburgh related photos in my blog-archives, thought I’d post them. Pretty humble stuff, overall...

Above: Overlook from Mt. Washington (11/2003)
Below: Point St. Park (6/2004)



2 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

cool @nat!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh, have you ever seen the cheesy but fun vampire movie innocent blood? you can get it on dvd. check aht the burgh.