Saturday, February 14, 2009

More BP through the years...

A few images from deep in the archives, previous posts at BetterPhoto.com. Stuff from way back when... All of these were finalists in the monthly contest, believe it or not!

Can't Stand Still Never could, never will be able to....

ok, this one was pretty much a joke. A yahoo group I was in did a challenge - self portrait. This was what I came up with. Back when my DSLR was pretty new (12/2004), playing with long exposures....

- - - - - - - - - -

Pink Dogwood Blossoms

Shot with my old film camera (Nikon FM2), probably in the late 90's. Scanned, then cleaned up a bit. Sadly the tree is gone now...

- - - - - - - - - -

Airshow Abstract

From the July 4th airshow at the St. Louis Arch, 2004. Taken with my dinky Kodak Easyshare camera, with LOTS of effects added in Photoshop....

No comments: