Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We're Number 1's!

Regular readers know that I participate in the wonderful world of microstock photography. During a recent review of my sales records, I noticed that there’s a pretty broad range of what sells. Just looking at my most popular file at each of my top 6 sites, I come up with 6 different images. My top seller at a given site may not be even accepted at other sites, or may not be successful across the board. I guess in microstock, like in investing, it pays to diversify. My most popular images, per site (based on # of downloads):








All of the thumbnails are from Shutterstock, for simplicity. Click on each image to see where it rules. Six sites, Six top images.... just goes to show.....

1 comment:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i remember the hotel towels. it's one of my favs.