Saturday, August 07, 2010

Random Images from the Road

Just a couple shots from the road between home and work, taken over the past week:

---
First off, the World's Largest Catsup Bottle.  Headed south on Rt159.  This section of road is slated to be widened.  Most of 159 has been widened to 5 lanes, this is the remaing bottleneck between Edwardsville and Belleville....  Not sure exactly how it's going to work it out, but they've started acquiring / demolishing buildings.  I'll miss the trees, myself...

- - -
This is one of the buildings in downtown Collinsville that's marked for destruction... Not that the light turned green as I was composing, so this one's a bit rushed....

- - -
Yeah, this one's kinda "so what"... But I was interested to see how my little Point'n'Shoot would do in the dark.  Not bad, huh?  Camear braced on the window frame, sopped at a light.
- - -
Don't try this at home, kids!  Camera held on steering wheel, randomness....

No comments: