Tuesday, June 28, 2011

American Top 40, June 28, 1988

Winding down my June project, and about time.  It's June 28th, so we're looking at what was on the charts theis week in 1988.  June 1988, My second daughter was 6 moths old, her sister was 2 1/2.  We were still living in the DC area, I was still working for the power company...

So, what were the Top songs that week?

  1. Foolish Beat - Debbie Gibson
  2. Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson
  3. Together Forever - Rick Astley
  4. Make It Real - Jets
  5. The Flame - Cheap Trick

 Others in the Top 40:

And in the Hot 100 (but not Top 40):
 
  • Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses #76
  • I Hate Myself For Loving You - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts #91
  • Fast Car - Tracy Chapman #61
  • Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car - Billy Ocean #97

 

No comments: