Twenty Nine years ago today, the girl of my dreams said "I Do". Almost 3 decades later, and she's still putting up with me (phew!).
SO: What were the hits that week?
- Maniac - Michael Sembello
- Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Eurythmics
- The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
- Puttin' On The Ritz - Taco
- Tell Here About It - Billy Joel
6 - Every Breath You Take - Police
15 - Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
21 - King Of Pain - Police
23 - China Girl - David Bowie
33 - Burning Down the House - Talking Heads
There's an Elton John song called "Kiss The Bride" which was #28 the day we were married. Guess I should Youtube it and see what it sounds like! (pause).... OK, that wasn't worth it. I'm just not a fan of Elton John after 1975 or so....