Monday, March 17, 2014

New Year's Resolution - Update #2


Ready For Spring, I am......


Meanwhile, we've made it 20% of the way through 2014! As with the 10% milestone, it's time to check back on my New Years Resolutions. Trying to keep those goals S.M.A.R.T.  And in the spirit of accountability, I’ll publish my progress…  SO, what did I resolve?

1) More Photography!  UPDATE #2:  I was quitre active with new images on the blogs, with 20 images here, 6 others at Happenstance and  The World In Black And White.  That's 73% more than the same period last year,.  And 20% over the first 20% of 2013.  Haven't done much outside the blogging world though.  But I'm taking more photos, which is a good thing.  I’ll grade myself a B.

2) More Walking!  UPDATE #2:  During the 2nd 10% of the year, I walked 15% more than the same span in 2013.  And significantly up from the first tenth of 2014.  Still below the average miles/day to reach the full year +25% goal.  But between weather, sick, and some business travel, I'm pretty satisfied.  I'll call it a B+.  The next 3-4 months are when I need to start making headway, though.



3) Weight.  UPDATE #2: I dropped 2.2% during the second tenth of the year.  Not as good as the 1st tenth of the year, and not as good as my goal.  But 6.0% down for the year.  Current pace is to hit my "maintain" target by 5/4/14, which would be 6 days behind original goal.  Slow and steady wins the race, right?  Call it a B.

Look for next update, on or around 4/21 (30% of year).



No comments: