Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Year's Resolution - Update #4


The Heat Is On.........


40% through 2014, and time for another update.  Trying to keep those goals S.M.A.R.T. And in the spirit of accountability, I’ll publish my progress… SO, what did I resolve?

While last decile was far from great, this one was mostly bad.  Nothing like a mid season slump, at least I have plenty of time to rebound.  I have excuses galore, but you know all about excuses...

All of a sudden, we've made it 30% of the way through 2014!

1) More Photography!  UPDATE #4:
Actually, this area's not so bad.  My blog posting (here and at Happenstance) was down from last month slightly from last month, but up almost 2.5 x from 2013.   And more posts at Instagram:   Instagram 
Been using the DSLR more, and that's good.   But clearly slacked off a bit in the last couple of weeks.   All in all?  I'll go B


2) More Walking!  UPDATE #4: 
Terrible.  Bad, bad, bad.  I finished the period barely over 1/4 of the same period last year. Granted the 4th decile was  my most productive last year, but I was still just barely over 1/2 my necessary pace for the year's target.  Even with my excuses, I can't grade above a D. 

3) Weight.  UPDATE #4:
The results as as ugly as last month, or actually a but uglier.  Up a pound or two.  More significantly (and similar to Walking) I got lazy.  No effort yeilds bad results.  This must not stand.  Grade D-.  Only because it could've been worse.

I won't be travelling as much next segment as last, that's 1 less excuse.  But the weather is clearly warming, and the St.Louis humidity is already building....  Still, I'm not ready to fail.


No comments: