Wednesday, July 09, 2014

New Year's Resolution - Update #5


Half The Way There.........



We reached the 1/2 point of 2014 on 7/2, I'm late with my accountability update...  Trying to keep those goals S.M.A.R.T. And in the spirit of accountability, I’ll publish my progress… SO, what did I resolve?

You may recall that the last decile was "mostly bad"...  I'd like to say I got back on track, but that wouldn't be exactly true.  A super busy 5 weeks, both personally and at work.  But excuses are excuses.  Here's the specifics:


1) More Photography!  UPDATE #5:
Not too bad here.  Blog posting was up a LOTcompared to the same period in 2013.  But still WAY down compared to the previous 4 periods.  But, I was out of town for almost 20% of the period.  And I took almost 300 photos that week.  They're already making their way onto the blogs, Facebook, etc.
Give it a B-

2) More Walking!  UPDATE #5: 
As with last time:  Terrible.  Bad, bad, bad.  I finished the period barely over 1/3 of the same period last year.  BUT,  not only am I way off my target pace, I'm 25% behind last year's actuals.  
Nothing but an F

3) Weight.  UPDATE #4:
I'm actually down a smidge from last period.  But only back to where I was. I've been mostly in a narrow range for about 10 weeks.  So it is not as bad as it could be.  But thats' a rather small consolation.

Sigh....  Gotta keep plugging, find a way.



No comments: