Friday, October 02, 2015

365Project - 3/4 the Way There....

Well, 73.425% to be exact.  As of 9/30/2015.  (I didn't start until 1/6 you see).  Still plugging along, though there were a few lags in September. At least 5 or 6 that were back-posted, taken on a different day.  But that's life, I suppose.

It continues to be an interesting challenge, to take/post one picture per day for a year.  And while it may have driven occasional instances of quantity over quality, I do think that there's a lot of quality in the mix.  Looking at all on-line venues (including this one), I've posted more photos this year (so far) than 2014 and 2013 combined (plus the last quarter of 2012). 

Here's what September looked like:


So, which are my favorite five for the month?  A quick selection, listed alphabetically:

No comments: