Thursday, October 15, 2015

Album Cover Challenge 54

Regular readers have surely seen some of my album cover experiments.  Something I've done for a long time, but really ramped up with the challenges at 395Project.  The challenges at 365Project have you pick a band/artist name randomly from Wikipedia.  And an Album title randomly from the quotations page.  Obviously, it can be a little hit or miss, and I have used "poetic license" once or twice.

Anyway, here's my most recent entry, for AC Challenge #54, which closes tomorrow:


I especially like how this one turned out.  The actual image is several years old (from outside Spokane WA), but I fit what I wanted to do with the title. I envision this as a new-age type of thing...  Maybe like the old Windham Hill samplers, or George Winston.

No comments: