Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Questioning?



Songs about questions, from my iPod:

  • Question - Moody Blues
  • Questions - Buffalo Springfield
  • Questions 67 and 68 - Chicago
  • Questions Of My Childhood - Kansas
  • 13 Questions - Seatrain
  • 20 Questions - Amy Rigby
  • Don't Ask Me No Questions - Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Hey Lord, Don't Ask Me Questions - Graham Parker
  • Lover's Question - Sha Na Na
  • Out Of The Question - Gilbert O'Sullivan
Nice little collection...  Who could ask for more??  Did you say "Ask"?

  • Ask For Jill - The dB's
  • Ask Me Now - Thelonious Monk
  • Ask Me Why - Beatles
  • Asking Too Much Of You - Marshall Tucker Band
  • Asking Us To Dance - Kathy Mattea
  • Do Not Ask For Love - Monkees
  • Don't Ask Me - Joe Jackson
  • Don't Ask Me Why - Billy Joel
  • I Didn't Ask To Be Born - Rick Derringer
Well, that list is rather more eclectic.    But I think I like it, too.

Meanwhile, the image above is completely unrelated to the rest of the post.  It is another from last weekend's Worldwide Photo Walk.  I've posted 30+ images at Flickr, about ready to decide the rest are just chaff.


No comments: