Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Good Times, Bad Times - February 2015

As noted previously:...   The good part of a 365Project is that it keeps photography in the front of the mind, and leads to pushing boundaries.  The bad side is that sometimes you post less that perfect images, just to keep up...  SO:  I decided to take the "favorites from the month" concept, and include "unfavorites from the month". 

We've looked at January,  and October (good and bad).  This week, we'll move on to February.


 



The Good:

This was on my "most popular" rankings through May, so it must be decent, right?
- - -

What can I say, I'm a sucker for tree shadows on snow.....
- - -
Not perfect, but pretty good...
- - -

The Bad:

OK, there's a concept here...  But not much of an implementation...
- - -
I'll hold that this is adequate from a technical standpoint. But...  a little...  boring.  or a lot.
- - -

I will say that this doesn't look too terribly horrible at the small size. But it's a total fail if seen larger.  I wouldn't have posted it except for the 1-photo-per-day goal.


There was more bad than good in February, at least IMHO.  Just the ebb and flow, I suppose.


No comments: