Friday, November 11, 2016

Untitled #42,676


Reflections near the shore, walking the trail at St. Ellen Mine Park.

The area between the path and the lake is pretty griwn up, but with frequent spots that have been cleared.  As I was emerging from one (after taking this photo), I came across a woman also on a lunchtime walk.  She asked what I was taking pictures of....

um...
It seemed little excessive to go into detail about the leaves in the water, the small plants poking above the water, all set off by the uneven textures of the water from the slight beeze....   and my intent to render it all in a slightly abstracted manner.   Which I might emphasize later in my editing software...   So I just said "reflections"....
She seemed satisfied by my response and left me to my devices.

No comments: