Friday, November 10, 2017

7 Days...

So, there has been a challenge floating around Facebook, to post 7 Days of black and white images.  One per day.  The guidelines seem to vary but as challenged to me state:

Seven days, seven black and white photos of your life.  No people, no explanations.

Well, that's pretty much right in my wheelhouse, so I was happy when my oldest daughter challenged me.  I did add a couple of personal twists.  All of the images were shot with my humble iPhone 7.  All (well, 7 of 8) were processed on my iPhone.  And all feature minimal adjustments.

Here's the 7 photos I posted:

Day 1:  Thursday, November 2

- - - -
Day 2:  Friday, November 3

 - - - - 
 - - - - 

  - - - - 

- - - - 
 - - - - 

 - - - - 

 - - - -

So there you have it.  Seven days (+1) and Seven B&W photos.  Hopefully each says a little something about me.  I'm torn about adding explanations, but for now, I'll not.

No comments: