Sunday, February 25, 2018

Lost In My Mind... Saturday Photos 02/24/2018


So, I planned to do a photo excursion Saturday afternoon.  It was grey, but dry all morning and into the afternoon.  Right up until the time I was looking to head out (2-3pm), when the rains moved in.

I almost aborted, but decided to push on.  I headed out to Choteau Island, and managed to come up with a few images I'm happy with.  The one above seems to have been particularly well received,   After 24 hours at my 365project, this has received a Popular tag and the rarer Trending.  And is now my #2 "Top Rated" photo in my 3 years at the site.  (behind, coincidentally, another photo of the same bridge).  UPDATE:  as of 2/26/2018, this is now my Top Rated photo on the site.  Yee ha!

Here's the others from yesterday:

- - - - -

- - - - -


- - - - -

No comments: