Friday, February 23, 2018

Tonight * * * Walk The Moon


So, yesterday was my son's birthday, and he wanted to go see a concert with a couple of his friends.  After some negotiating, we agreed, even though it was a school night.  Part of the negotiation was that I drive, since they're not very familiar with that part of town, and we didn't know what the weather would be like, and, and, and. 

I did check out some of their songs, and happened to cacth them on the Tonight Show, so I figured they weren't too evil wicked mean and nasty.  Couldn't the actual performance on line, but this is the song they played.

So, it was off to The Pageant to see the band "Walk The Moon". 

And, of course, I did manage a couple of iPhone shots afterwards, waiting for the boys to get through the Merchandise line.

Verdict:  They boys gave the show highest marks.  Enthusiastic highest marks.

I'm glad they had a good time, and I like the photo I took.  And while I'm a little disappointed I wasn't invited, I certainly understand.  And it brings back memories of  the couple of times when my dad dropped me off at venues to see a show.

No comments: