Monday, May 28, 2018

Truckin'

My first couple of thoughts on titles were bad puns on...  like "Trucked Up".  But I decided that was tacky and didn't go there...  Except, I suppose that I just went "there" here.  Oh well.

This is the old truck I found about a month ago, at Columbia Bottom Conservation Area.  Seems like I didn't post them here (shame on me!).  But you can check them out here, and here.  I revisted last weekend, a little earlier so there was a bit more light (and I knew where I was better).

Here's my favorite of the second series, others here, here and here.


So, I thought it would be interesting to do a "before and after" on this.  The's actually a fair amount of tweakage, though I hope it isn't too obvious. I wanted to make it "pop" more though.

Here's the SOOC (straight out of camera" version for comparison:


No comments: