Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Last Rays...


I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't been making enough time for photography.  I don't have "the blahs" or anything.  Just busy.  And tired.  Anyway, life seems to be headed back towards a level of normalcy, so that's good.

Anyway, late Saturday afternoon, I decided to run out someplace to see what I could see.  I was headed west on I-270, debating myself between Choteau Island and Columbia Bottom, when I came up on Rt. 3 and made a snap decision to divert to West Alton and the Audubon Center at Riverlands.  I found a few nice photo ops, most of which are still awaiting processing.  This was a pano from my iPhone.  Tweaked and uploaded (to facebook) from the field.

This is looking across Alton Slough...  You can see the towers of the Alton Bridge on the right horizon...  This spot is just about 1 mile South East of the image posted yesterday (which was taken ~20 hours after this one!).


No comments: