Sunday, September 16, 2018

Album Reviews - A New thing?

OK, I've done a few of these album reviews now, and intend to make it a regular thing.  I'm hoping folk ejoy them, comments (and even requests) welcome.  My interntion has been to focus mostly on stuff I own on vinyl, and stuff that is somewhat obscure.  But, as you can already see, that's not exclusively true.

You can see them all with the tag albumreviews.

Anyway:  here's what I've done so far:

Artist    -    Album    -  Released -   Posted (datecode)


Looking here, I see that my first 4 reviews are clustered in 1978-1980 window.  That wasn't my intention, I guess I need to take that into account on the next one.   Hmm, the last record I bought new on vinyl was Kathy Mattea's Untasted Honey (1987).  I know I'll do JJ Cale, along with Brian Protheroe.  Root Boy Slim?  Iron City Houserockers?  The Jags? Allen Collins Band?  I have no shortage of options...

Thanks for reading!


No comments: