Sunday, November 18, 2018

Winter Field - Before and After


Another one from Cliff Cave County Park, taken last week.  I've "Edited The Stuffing Out Of It" (ETSOOI).  I kind of like how it turned out.  And yes, I was thinking ETSOOI when I took the photo!

Of course, it is "Jazz", some free-form improvisation.  Not exactly sure how I got here, but something along the lines of:

  1. crop / straighten / adjust levels
  2. Topaz Studios Impressions (on a new layer).  Pretty sure it was the Pencil - Sketch Work III.
  3. adjust levels on that result
  4. Topaz Studios Simplify (on a copy of the original layer)
  5. Blend the two modified layers till it looks good.  
  6. Flatten
  7. Add texture in Photoshop Elements.  Pretty sure it's canvas
  8. I also cloned out a big snowflake spot (it was snowing when I took this).  Should've done that before adding the texture, but I dare you to find the spot... without looking at the "before" photo!


- - - - -




And the before photo, click to enlarge





No comments: