Friday, January 27, 2023

Happenstance we fell into...

 You probably (hopefully) know about my "other" blog site:  Happenstance Photography.  It's been around since at least 2006, though it has had several starts and stops and changes in focus.  Snce August 2012 it has been my place for posting B&W images exclusively.  No explanations, no pontificating, just the images, and (usually) the EXIF information and (where relevant) the location.  If you haven't seen it, please check it out!

Anyway, what prompted this post is that I've been negligent over here in the blog world, and I'm trying to do better. I've kept up here a little, but realized today that I hadn't posted to Happenstance in 5+ months!  Well, I'm committed to improving, and have some things in mind to push "accountability."

I've actually set up posts there for the next 3.5 weeks, every other day, so that's a start.

No comments: