Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Week 13 (26 Mar – 1 April) Nature

 Week 13 (26 Mar – 1 April) Nature

Nature:  It’s everywhere and this week’s prompt is wide open.

 So there's this thing called Capture52, where they provide a prompt per week, and you're supposed to post a photo.  I've started it a couple of times but never made it very far.  I made it 9 weeks unitl I missed a week, and then another and then another...   But I'm back on the game, and will probably try and backfill for at least Week 10.


I just put up a birdhouse yesterday, and saw a Chickadee going in earlier....  But then this pair of Bluebirds were checking it out for a bit...   After they left, I opened it up, and it looks like the Chickadee has started a nest.  So it seems "ya snooze ya lose".  Or will the Bluebirds displace the Chickadee?  Drama, drama...




No comments: